Page 3 of 1742 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 34822

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

  1. #41
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politi...on-california/

    Speech cut short with trump having to go thru fences and on shoulder of the highway. Trump supporters were pelted with eggs, when are the police going to step in? Trump said he felt like he had to cross the border to get to the speech. Mexican flags where seen everywhere .
    US military should have treated it like an insurgency and drone struck that whole crowd.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politi...on-california/

    Speech cut short with trump having to go thru fences and on shoulder of the highway. Trump supporters were pelted with eggs, when are the police going to step in? Trump said he felt like he had to cross the border to get to the speech. Mexican flags where seen everywhere .

    Yeah, that'll get him elected.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/politi...on-california/

    Speech cut short with trump having to go thru fences and on shoulder of the highway. Trump supporters were pelted with eggs, when are the police going to step in? Trump said he felt like he had to cross the border to get to the speech. Mexican flags where seen everywhere .
    US military should have treated it like an insurgency and drone struck that whole crowd.
    Would you say the same thing if they were white protesters?
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

  4. #44
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

    US military should have treated it like an insurgency and drone struck that whole crowd.
    Would you say the same thing if they were white protesters?

    Not a fair comparison. The fair comparison is if a bunch of Americanos went to Mexico and protested a Mexican election waving American Flags and calling the contender whathaveyou and throwing eggs, etc.

    Do you think any of them would survive it? Sequestered to an undisclosed location at the very least? Charged with Foreign Nationals influencing a National Election? Espionage?

    Try on all those hats and see which one fits.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: smart man rep

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

    US military should have treated it like an insurgency and drone struck that whole crowd.
    Would you say the same thing if they were white protesters?
    I would say that regardless of who it was. Anyone running has the right to be heard. Everyone has the right to protest peacefully also. Once shit gets violent its time to step in before the shit gets completely out of control. Aside from egg pelting people where physically attacked and reports of car windows broken.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

    Would you say the same thing if they were white protesters?

    Not a fair comparison. The fair comparison is if a bunch of Americanos went to Mexico and protested a Mexican election waving American Flags and calling the contender whathaveyou and throwing eggs, etc.

    Do you think any of them would survive it? Sequestered to an undisclosed location at the very least? Charged with Foreign Nationals influencing a National Election? Espionage?

    Try on all those hats and see which one fits.
    No, not the same thing at all. Mexico is not a country built on immigration from other countries. The United States is. Also, I don't care what other countries would do, we hold ourselves to a higher ethical standard as we should. This is where I am from and this country represents me and dropping bombs on people for throwing eggs is idiotic and barbaric. The reason you are saying that is because they are minorities.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

    From my experience watching politics for a bit, Rasmussen tends to be biased towards conservative voters. Dramatic changes in their numbers are useful to detect a change in voter sentiment, but isolated poll numbers from them should, IMO, be discounted.
    Rasmusen is a lot biased. They are a righty polling firm that was one of the worst for accuracy in 2010 and 2012. Rasmussen had Romney winning in 2012 LOL.

    "For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average.

    Time magazine has described Rasmussen Reports as a "conservative-leaning polling group." The Washington Post called Rasmussen a "polarizing pollster." John Zogby said that Scott Rasmussen has a "conservative constituency."


    "Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen wrote that Rasmussen has an “unchallenged record for both integrity and accuracy." Pat and Doug are 2 of the fools Fox trots out by saying they worked for the Clintons to pretend they are Democrats. in 2012 Doug Schoen said the best thing Obama could do for his party is not run again. What an asshole.



    http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes...ial-race/?_r=0

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html
    This is correct. You should have heard the guy on the Mark Levin show this week. Guy should be put in a straight jacket.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Levin is a Jew God rep.

  8. #48
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post


    Not a fair comparison. The fair comparison is if a bunch of Americanos went to Mexico and protested a Mexican election waving American Flags and calling the contender whathaveyou and throwing eggs, etc.

    Do you think any of them would survive it? Sequestered to an undisclosed location at the very least? Charged with Foreign Nationals influencing a National Election? Espionage?

    Try on all those hats and see which one fits.
    No, not the same thing at all. Mexico is not a country built on immigration from other countries. The United States is. Also, I don't care what other countries would do, we hold ourselves to a higher ethical standard as we should. This is where I am from and this country represents me and dropping bombs on people for throwing eggs is idiotic and barbaric. The reason you are saying that is because they are minorities.
    If they were waving American Flags would be the thing, but nice try. You walk my street carrying a battle flag from another nation, you forfeit any 'protest' rights you think you have. Don't know if it's a legal designation, but you are already defending not peaceful protestors, but protestors that came armed to commit assault and battery. So we know what you are.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

    No, not the same thing at all. Mexico is not a country built on immigration from other countries. The United States is. Also, I don't care what other countries would do, we hold ourselves to a higher ethical standard as we should. This is where I am from and this country represents me and dropping bombs on people for throwing eggs is idiotic and barbaric. The reason you are saying that is because they are minorities.
    If they were waving American Flags would be the thing, but nice try. You walk my street carrying a battle flag from another nation, you forfeit any 'protest' rights you think you have. Don't know if it's a legal designation, but you are already defending not peaceful protestors, but protestors that came armed to commit assault and battery. So we know what you are.
    I forgot to mention there were also reports that the protesters were in fact burning american flags.

  10. #50
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,364
    Jimmy Carter has a better chance of being elected than Trump

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

    No, not the same thing at all. Mexico is not a country built on immigration from other countries. The United States is. Also, I don't care what other countries would do, we hold ourselves to a higher ethical standard as we should. This is where I am from and this country represents me and dropping bombs on people for throwing eggs is idiotic and barbaric. The reason you are saying that is because they are minorities.
    If they were waving American Flags would be the thing, but nice try. You walk my street carrying a battle flag from another nation, you forfeit any 'protest' rights you think you have. Don't know if it's a legal designation, but you are already defending not peaceful protestors, but protestors that came armed to commit assault and battery. So we know what you are.

    The Mexican flag is not a battle flag. Being proud of being Mexican does not mean you are any less Amercian

     
    Comments
      
      Krypt: I'm listening
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

    If they were waving American Flags would be the thing, but nice try. You walk my street carrying a battle flag from another nation, you forfeit any 'protest' rights you think you have. Don't know if it's a legal designation, but you are already defending not peaceful protestors, but protestors that came armed to commit assault and battery. So we know what you are.
    I forgot to mention there were also reports that the protesters were in fact burning american flags.
    Lol. Seriously? A flag from another country is now a battle flag?

     
    Comments
      
      El Gallo: Yeah, that was confusing
      
      Krypt: was wondering the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

  13. #53
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

    I forgot to mention there were also reports that the protesters were in fact burning american flags.
    Lol. Seriously? A flag from another country is now a battle flag?
    If you come armed with projectiles, I don't care if it's eggs, rocks or rockets, you are marching under a foreign flag and should be considered an act of war, or if you are an American, treason. Whatever it is, it is NOT peaceful protest. Keep ducking that one.

  14. #54
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,364
    I like mexicans and hate the gop but 4d is making a pretty decent argument

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

    Lol. Seriously? A flag from another country is now a battle flag?
    If you come armed with projectiles, I don't care if it's eggs, rocks or rockets, you are marching under a foreign flag and should be considered an act of war, or if you are an American, treason. Whatever it is, it is NOT peaceful protest. Keep ducking that one.
    Calm down there Pancho Villa...

    You don't feel you are blowing shit way out of proportion? Also, if it were an English flag or a Swedish flag would you still be cool with bombing them. And yes, it does matter if it's an egg as opposed to rockets... it makes a big difference, but please keep trying to make eggs seem dangerous and acts of war... I can say cool shit like that too 4D

     
    Comments
      
      hongkonger: Voice of reason
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

  16. #56
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I like mexicans and hate the gop but 4d is making a pretty decent argument

    I'd say the same thing if it were a bunch of German immigrants carrying a German Flag and throwing bottles at Jews in Long Island. It's not the nationality of the individuals, it's flying a foreign flag in front of a group of armed protesters.

  17. #57
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,364
    Were these people throwing eggs at our possible future president? Idc what color they are, that shit shouldn't be happening.I also don't think he should be forced to use the back door to get into the hotel because of protesters. he is one of two people that will be our next president, he should be shown respect not sent around back.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

    Lol. Seriously? A flag from another country is now a battle flag?
    If you come armed with projectiles, I don't care if it's eggs, rocks or rockets, you are marching under a foreign flag and should be considered an act of war, or if you are an American, treason. Whatever it is, it is NOT peaceful protest. Keep ducking that one.
    Throwing eggs while carrying a Mexican Flag is now an act of war? Get fucking real. Is it ignorant and childish? Yes. An act of war? Jesus....stick with Photoshop dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Were these people throwing eggs at our possible future president? Idc what color they are, that shit shouldn't be happening.I also don't think he should be forced to use the back door to get into the hotel because of protesters. he is one of two people that will be our next president, he should be shown respect not sent around back.

    He called them rapists.... He called their fathers, uncles, grandfathers, friends... Rapists and bad people. They should respect him?

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: you are so blinded by your prejudice
      
      4Dragons: offset because blinded by prejudice
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

  20. #60
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    krypt is goat
    Posts
    7,364
    They don't have to like him or respect him but they shouldn't be throwing shit at him or his motorcade.Do I think what he said about mexicans was bullshit? Yes I do, but im not about to go out and egg bomb him.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 18 guests)

  1. GambleBotsSatire

Similar Threads

  1. Picture of train coming at me while I'm parked on the tracks
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-06-2016, 03:03 PM
  2. Who is on the North Carolina Train??????
    By Fartapotomous in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 04:08 AM
  3. Question about taking a long train ride
    By Drexel in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:58 AM
  4. Trump Entertainment Resorts files for Bankruptcy for the second time
    By BeerAndPoker in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 06:05 AM
  5. amazing train wreck in spain
    By Rollo Tomasi in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

# tyde is back, # tyde is black, ##408america, #4dragons was right, #big dick has a glass eye, #pepe dry humps tina's fat roll, ...scandinavian bob for white house plumber, 408dragons, 408trump, 4dragons flunked out of trump university, :peet, barry loves the smell of hillary's vagina, barry pisses in the ladies bathroom at target, big dick denies his mexican heritage, big dick is a cock gobbler, big dick menstruates thru his ass, big dicks dick is massive and his balls are grande, bill came on muck's blue dress, blake = george conway, blake smoked all of nita's nigger weed, boogiemen, cia, dirtyb licks feminist armpits, drk has lost his ever freaking mind, drk snorts viagra and dyes his pubes, drkstrisntrichenough, fresh jelly beaners on the side, gare down the rabbit hole, gare is fat and skiny at the same time, godless self hating jews for trump, goosestepping, in the flesh, info sec pros endorse hillary, is anyone as dumb as gordman?, jimmy films hilary sucking kaps milk choc pole, jimmyg_415 is fucking retarded, ken hordells tits are the tits, larrylafferforpresident, league of extraordinary retards, libtards justify voting for a criminal, lol wow cant handle his drink, lol wows british dad, lord of the faggots returns to suk dick, marty eats barbequed iguana, marty needs a mandatory tooth brushing policy, mintjewlips = nut low, mintjewlips smells his hand after jerking off, mommy buy me a boogie board please, mossad, mossad had fps banned, muck ficon eats dead dick, muck ficon has 2 retarded eyes, muck ficon plays with barbie dolls, muck ficon's racist girlfriend voted for trump, mumblesforvp, niggertoes, nsa, ramrod, redram, side dish is a nazi, sidedish gives hongkonger free money, sk drug abusing package nigger, sk got his shit pushed in, sk is just the ms part, someone named el gallo doesnt know he is hispanic, sonatine eats trump milk steaks, sonatine got fat eating trump steaks, sonatine has ikea furr for pubes, sonatine spirit cooks his limp dick, suicide king identifies as a potato, tellafriend= mintjewlips' penis protector, thesaddish sold his sold on a bad bet, tine the card carrying liberal, trump doesnt brown the meat, trumpsucks, tyde stores trumps jizz in his goiter, vegas defends his nigger weed empire, virtue signal here if you love niggers

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •