Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Its just too f*ck*ng hot

  1. #1

    Its just too f*ck*ng hot

    Yesterday afternoon it was 110 on my back porch. Its supposed to be 5 degrees hotter today than yesterday. I love global warming winters, but this summer looks like its going to be a real bitch.

  2. #2
    Beautiful day in So Cal. The traffic might suck but the weather does not!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by craftbeerdrinker View Post
    Beautiful day in So Cal. The traffic might suck but the weather does not!
    Rub it in why don't you. Seriously, is there ever any bad weather in So Cal? Flyover country is really getting sh*t on right now.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Reputation
    95
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by craftbeerdrinker View Post
    Beautiful day in So Cal. The traffic might suck but the weather does not!
    Rub it in why don't you. Seriously, is there ever any bad weather in So Cal? Flyover country is really getting sh*t on right now.
    Some days are a bit shaky. I prefer seasons.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

    Rub it in why don't you. Seriously, is there ever any bad weather in So Cal? Flyover country is really getting sh*t on right now.
    Some days are a bit shaky. I prefer seasons.
    That's what everyone says who is stuck with a brutal winter and scorching summer.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

    Rub it in why don't you. Seriously, is there ever any bad weather in So Cal? Flyover country is really getting sh*t on right now.
    Some days are a bit shaky. I prefer seasons.
    Spring and fall only. 6 months of football. That's change I can believe in.
    Businesses that make money by collecting & selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as "surveillance companies." Their rebranding as "social media" is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •