Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Tony Bigcharles (sevencard2003) has meltdown during blackjack losses at Golden Gate Casino

  1. #21
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1342
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,816
    Blog Entries
    20
    Mental Illness is serious business and Tony has been off his rocker for a while now.

    All these years of grinding and getting no where has put him in a state of deep depression to his ultimate breaking point.

    The positive we can take out of this is at least he was really crying out for help by blogging this instead of actually doing what he talks about first.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: positive is very positive
    BeerAndPoker Blog: Click HERE
    Twitter: @BeersAndPokers

  2. #22
    Seems more like a high bail in lieu of psych hold type situation. I would bet they offered him something like the option of a 72 hour voluntary hold, he refused, so they charged him just to lock him down in mental unit for a few days. Or there is something more than that blog. I’m not a lawyer, but that blog post seems too vague to be charged with making terroristic threats. It feels like enough to be committed for a psych hold, but not a threat to anyone specific. I’m curious if any of the lawyers here think those charges could stick for that type of mental illness stream of consciousness style post.

  3. #23
    Diamond chinamaniac's Avatar
    Reputation
    986
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    On a Plane
    Posts
    7,701
    Blog Entries
    2
    This is a little off of the current topic but no matter how you slice it Tony is in the top 1 % of gamblers in the USA

  4. #24
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1163
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    What the fuck is that? Who did he threaten? Any chance of him not killing someone went out the window with this bogus arrest. People threaten Trump every minute of every day but Big Charles gets locked up for making threats at no one in particular? Give me a break.

    Tony should be proud of himself for just going through life without being much of a burden on people. It's rich to see people with ten times the tools as him shit on him. How much opportunity did those people leave on the table? How much opportunity is Tony leaving there?

    My prediction is more deaths are gonna result from these types of arrests than they are gonna prevent. 5150's are obv better but not perfect. Mini Me thought his 5150 was anonymous until that cop blabbed. They are such hypocrites too. Will the public get to find out the cops name that did this to Tony? Very doubtful. Almost no chance that cop shows up to court that day if Tony fights this. The most retarded kid in law school would look like the Robert Shapiro if the cop would dare show up to testify. All Tony has to do is shut up and not cuss out the judge.

     
    Comments
      
      PuppyMonkeyBaby: Agreed.. This was a clear 1st Amendment violation of Tony's.. He was just venting frustration and shit.
      
      jacosta24: Yup
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 05-01-2018 at 03:12 AM.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  5. #25
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    What the fuck is that? Who did he threaten? Any chance of him not killing someone went out the window with this bogus arrest. People threaten Trump every minute of every day but Big Charles gets locked up for making threats at no one in particular? Give me a break.

    Tony should be proud of himself for just going through life without being much of a burden on people. It's rich to see people with ten times the tools as him shit on him. How much opportunity did those people leave on the table? How much opportunity is Tony leaving there?

    My prediction is more deaths are gonna result from these types of arrests than they are gonna prevent. 5150's are obv better but not perfect. Mini Me thought his 5150 was anonymous until that cop blabbed. They are such hypocrites too. Will the public get to find out the cops name that did this to Tony? Very doubtful. Almost no chance that cop shows up to court that day if Tony fights this. The most retarded kid in law school would look like the Robert Shapiro if the cop would dare show up to testify. All Tony has to do is shut up and not cuss out the judge.
    175% this.

    If everyone in this country who ever posted a paragraph similar to that on the internet were arrested and charged with making terroristic threats, we would have a nation of terrorists. This is beyond absurd.

    Ive been following the TBC saga for a long time. His views on race, women, homosexuality, etc. are quite sad. Hes a winning low-limit NL player who has a serious gambling addiction. Hes also pretty high up on the spectrum and hes definitely supremely depressed, but I give the guy some credit for building a 5 figure roll out of literally nothing and managing to hold on to at least some of it for a couple years. Nobody would even know who he was were it not for a notorious AP internet troll starting a thread on a (now defunct) sports betting board solely for the purpose of trolling/making fun of him.

    Some people really have nothing better to do....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    What the fuck is that? Who did he threaten? Any chance of him not killing someone went out the window with this bogus arrest. People threaten Trump every minute of every day but Big Charles gets locked up for making threats at no one in particular? Give me a break.

    Tony should be proud of himself for just going through life without being much of a burden on people. It's rich to see people with ten times the tools as him shit on him. How much opportunity did those people leave on the table? How much opportunity is Tony leaving there?

    My prediction is more deaths are gonna result from these types of arrests than they are gonna prevent. 5150's are obv better but not perfect. Mini Me thought his 5150 was anonymous until that cop blabbed. They are such hypocrites too. Will the public get to find out the cops name that did this to Tony? Very doubtful. Almost no chance that cop shows up to court that day if Tony fights this. The most retarded kid in law school would look like the Robert Shapiro if the cop would dare show up to testify. All Tony has to do is shut up and not cuss out the judge.
    Agree he didn't make a threat at all. He simply posted the sick thoughts going on in his head. I'm guessing when he sees a judge today the case wll be dismissed.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Mental Illness is serious business and Tony has been off his rocker for a while now.

    All these years of grinding and getting no where has put him in a state of deep depression to his ultimate breaking point.

    The positive we can take out of this is at least he was really crying out for help by blogging this instead of actually doing what he talks about first.
    Years ago I sat next to a player at a 1-2 NL game and we struck up a conversation. He was probably is his mid 30s and won like $50,000 on a tourney online. He said he promptly quit his teaching job and began playing full time online, and when variance caught up with him he moved to Vegas and began grinding low limit stakes as he felt playing live was a better alternative. He was a couple years into his venture, and was a nervous wreck on every showdown pot. You could just tell he was down to his last few bucks and finally busted. He literally looked like he was in a daze as he stumbled out saying he needed to cash in a comp to get a room for the weekend.

    I can see how grinding every day can drive someone to insanity when the variance tilts hard against you.

     
    Comments
      
      jacosta24: Poker everyday will kill you

  8. #28
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1342
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,816
    Blog Entries
    20
    Besides his blog post Tony followed up on facebook with this which shows he is not in a good place.



    A better write up is here:

    http://pokergrump.blogspot.com/2018/...-tbc-tony.html
    BeerAndPoker Blog: Click HERE
    Twitter: @BeersAndPokers

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Besides his blog post Tony followed up on facebook with this which shows he is not in a good place.



    A better write up is here:

    http://pokergrump.blogspot.com/2018/...-tbc-tony.html
    Althought I haven't followed Mr. Tony in probably 6 months, I consider myself one of the leading TBC experts. I've studied him intensively since 2011 excluded my current lapse. Some aim crew members used to complain that he was all I talked about. That being said, in all of my years of studying him he has never been in a good place, and has been in worse places than this many times.

  10. #30
    Isn't his roll at like 20k? Any idea why hes so mad?

  11. #31
    My favorite TBC era was the time he had a 3 figure roll grinding 2-5 spread in California, was sleeping in a cardboard box outside, while sleeping in the casino spa occasionally, and was hiding his belonging in a bush hoping nobody found em and stole his shit stained trousers and other goods. His life was so interesting back then. I remember a poker room boss came and told him he needed to leave until he showers, and can return after he cleans up. This county bid may get me back into the TBC saga.

  12. #32
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1342
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,816
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Isn't his roll at like 20k? Any idea why hes so mad?
    I saw him say 15k last I looked but who knows he could have tilted off a good chunk before writing that blog.

    He's been in way worse places before financially but that doesn't mean he didn't just wake up one day and realize he hates the path his life has gone down more than ever.

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: Him being in a better place financially could lead to him having more time to think about other dark things
    BeerAndPoker Blog: Click HERE
    Twitter: @BeersAndPokers

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Isn't his roll at like 20k? Any idea why hes so mad?
    I saw him say 15k last I looked but who knows he could have tilted off a good chunk before writing that blog.

    He's been in way worse places before financially but that doesn't mean he didn't just wake up one day and realize he hates the path his life has gone down more than ever.
    I may be wrong. Like I said, i'm lapsed. the stuff i saw doesn't seem to out of the ordinary to me though.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Reputation
    175
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    741

    Thumbs up

    New Court Date 5/15

    Bail Stays the same

    Very Sad

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: :(

  15. #35
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1163
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    Your friend didn't necessarily have less control than the rest of you with his comments. I mean unless you think everyone there is suicidal. But you are probably right that he didn't and was just being a drama queen. I've known a lot of people that said they were gonna kill themselves and a few people that have done it. So far they haven't been the same people.

    But back to Tony I can not understand this for the life of me. He really has to sit in a cell for another two weeks for this? Has anyone ever heard of the cops doing this to anyone before this? How is this remotely legal? Whatever pussy faggot disguising himself as a friend that called the cops on him should be given the option to have his name released or pay for Tony's defense team. I just don't understand how Tony's blog is a crime but that video Daz Dillenger made 3 days ago telling all Crips it was open season on my nigga Kanye West is fine.






    It's like in sports betting where the public overreacts to something damn near meaningless. The cops are the definition of the public in this sense too. Derp derp he's from Nevada and plays blackjack. Derp Derp must arrest derp derp. Cops are like the people that stopped flying after 9/11 because they thought it was more likely their plane would get hijacked. And the saddest part is Tony will have this following him for the rest of his life. Even if it's dropped I truly feel that cops will see that this happened every time he's picked up from here on out. Whereas if he only got 72 hour hold the cops wouldn't have access to it, because obviously cops can't look at your medical history. It's so ridiculous that this would have been worthy of either of those things but them actually arresting him and holding him for another two weeks in jail is criminal.

    I'd love to get in the head of the faggot that called the cops. I wonder if he truly believes that by getting him arrested Tony will come out of all this a less insane person. Or if he just did it to feel powerful. In a just world if it was proven to be the latter it should be him being sat on a 72 hour old due to insanity in the form of a God complex.

     
    Comments
      
      go_buccos: Another spot on post
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 05-02-2018 at 02:02 AM.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  16. #36
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    24
    The guy that turned him in is the guy that writes the Poker Grump blog.

    Although somewhat in his defense, all he did was call Hacienda security. They then went to the cops.

    3-way line on TBCs fate between now-May 15:

    Comes out unscathed: Even
    Alive but gets the shit beat out of him: Even
    Is deceased on or before May 15: +200

    The CCDC is particularly ill-suited for a guy like TBC, especially given his racist views and his propensity to spout them off at any time. If the wrong guy hears anything....... ugh

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by go_buccos View Post
    The guy that turned him in is the guy that writes the Poker Grump blog.

    Although somewhat in his defense, all he did was call Hacienda security. They then went to the cops.

    3-way line on TBCs fate between now-May 15:

    Comes out unscathed: Even
    Alive but gets the shit beat out of him: Even
    Is deceased on or before May 15: +200

    The CCDC is particularly ill-suited for a guy like TBC, especially given his racist views and his propensity to spout them off at any time. If the wrong guy hears anything....... ugh
    If I had to guess, I'd guess that he will be placed in protective custody.

  18. #38
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1342
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    9,816
    Blog Entries
    20

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit:
    BeerAndPoker Blog: Click HERE
    Twitter: @BeersAndPokers

  19. #39
    Gold garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -234
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,396
    Did he delete his twitter, when I go here it says page doesn't exist

    https://twitter.com/sevencard2003?lang=en

  20. #40
    Name:  Screenshot 2018-05-03 at 5.18.41 PM.png
Views: 247
Size:  108.0 KB
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** OFFICIAL *** Welcome Tony Bigcharles to Poker Fraud Alert !!!
    By Brittney Griner's Clit in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 03:54 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 07:33 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-31-2015, 08:42 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2014, 04:18 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •