Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** Buy a Piece of IamGreek's wife in 2018 MAIN EVENT Thread at par

  1. #1

    Exclamation ***OFFICIAL*** Buy a Piece of IamGreek's wife in 2018 MAIN EVENT Thread at par

    In case anyone is interested in the ultimate long shot--My better half won the Pokergo giveaway of a seat to the main. We are willing to sell pieces up to 30%. You should know this is her 1st time in the main. She played the 1st ever monster stack and lasted to 10 minutes before end of day one. She finished 13th in a daily last year out of 1000+ field. She has won 4 bracelets in events at our local casino in Wendover NV and cashed in many others there. She won a tourney at Harrah's and placed 5th in a Caesar's tourney many years ago. So she isn't totally without experience. She is mostly an ABC player but loves to bluff. There is however a lot of gambool in her game. If the poker Gods smile on her this time there is no telling how well she does.

    Please post your interest and escrow with Druff prior to 11:00 am 7/2 which is her start time.

    I'll post periodic chip counts in a thread but don't expect hand breakdowns cuz she can't remember her hands (she's old).

    Good Luck to all of us!!!!!!!!! Let's take this fucker down one-time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    In case anyone is interested in the ultimate long shot--My better half won the Pokergo giveaway of a seat to the main. We are willing to sell pieces up to 30%. You should know this is her 1st time in the main. She played the 1st ever monster stack and lasted to 10 minutes before end of day one. She finished 13th in a daily last year out of 1000+ field. She has won 4 bracelets in events at our local casino in Wendover NV and cashed in many others there. She won a tourney at Harrah's and placed 5th in a Caesar's tourney many years ago. So she isn't totally without experience. She is mostly an ABC player but loves to bluff. There is however a lot of gambool in her game. If the poker Gods smile on her this time there is no telling how well she does.

    Please post your interest and escrow with Druff prior to 11:00 am 7/2 which is her start time.

    I'll post periodic chip counts in a thread but don't expect hand breakdowns cuz she can't remember her hands (she's old).

    Good Luck to all of us!!!!!!!!! Let's take this fucker down one-time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :rolled
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  3. #3
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    118
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,209
    What information do we have to make a decision to invest? What results does she have?

    Again you are not thinking this through.

  4. #4
    I'm in for 1%, will ship soon

    GL TID GG GS
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  5. #5
    With all due respect to your wife, but the final 10% of players is always filled with no name amateurs, so I think history is on her side......fwiw...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    What information do we have to make a decision to invest? What results does she have?

    Again you are not thinking this through.

    Bootsy did you not read my post? Those are the results we remember. It's not like we keep track or have any experience with this. As far as thinking this thru--that's all we have thought about and discussed for last 24 hours. We aren't arm twisting here--invest at your own risk or not.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    With all due respect to your wife, but the final 10% of players is always filled with no name amateurs, so I think history is on her side......fwiw...
    MrsGreek thanks you for the encouragement. So you're saying there's a chance. Bless you Sir!

  8. #8
    I'll take 3%. Druff, will you accept BTC instead of cash?

  9. #9
    Thank you Snake! I hope he accepts bitcoin since I don't understand btc at all.

  10. #10
    Gold ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    279
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,206
    Anybody whos watched the ME knows without fail somebody will lucksack to the final table usually.. Prime example is last year's Final Table Johnny Hesp who at times actually had the chip lead and ultimately finished 4th for a huge payday (and much like IamGreek's wife never had a huge cash previously).. So I say why not her.. Anything is possible at the Main....

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: From your lips to Poker God's ear Sir
    Rule #1 in EMS: One way or another the bleeding will eventually stop..
    https://doublebitcoin.io/?ref=32b60f527758

  11. #11
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4305
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,682
    Blog Entries
    2
    I agreed to do this because IAmGreek has a good history in this community, and has donated before to freerolls and contests.

    I also have his wife's real name, so no concern about that.

    I would like to request, to make everyone feel better, that she either play Day 1B and tell me what table she's at, or take a picture of herself at the table with her chips AND two cards in front of her. (Once you get dealt 1 hand, you can't unregister.)

    Yes, I'll accept BTC

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: She is playin 1A but we'll text said pic although entry is not refundable.

  12. #12
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    298
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,695
    If you donate 1% to a PFA freeroll it would prob get the ball rolling.

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4305
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,682
    Blog Entries
    2
    Anyone who wants to send BTC, send it to 1MTaJBJenPsx3YeMiosSoeQMarH335jSHi

    And PM or text me after you've done it

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I agreed to do this because IAmGreek has a good history in this community, and has donated before to freerolls and contests.

    I also have his wife's real name, so no concern about that.

    I would like to request, to make everyone feel better, that she either play Day 1B and tell me what table she's at, or take a picture of herself at the table with her chips AND two cards in front of her. (Once you get dealt 1 hand, you can't unregister.)

    Yes, I'll accept BTC
    Thank You Todd. For everyone's information I had asked Druff to set up a IamGreek appreciation freeroll when all is said and done. We are both a bit busy right now.

  15. #15
    I still want a free 1%

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: I don't think so Bud But thanks

  16. #16
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4305
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29,682
    Blog Entries
    2
    CONFIRMED $300 received from snake_in_the_ass

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: OPA!

  17. #17
    OPA! Between friends and family and pfa we are at 15% and have decided to go no higher than 20%. Watch for IamGreek's appreciation freeroll coming after main event concludes--1% of winnings or entry fee, whichever is larger.

     
    Comments
      
      Flipper_Fair: OPA

  18. #18
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1436
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,005
    Sent 1% directly to Greek - we have done stuff before so Iím good with direct but thanks for facilitation Druff

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: A good man for sure rep

  19. #19
    Sent Druff the 1% via PayPal, GL!

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: We thank you Sir
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *** OFFICIAL *** Buy a Piece of Dan Druff in 2018 WSOP Thread - *SOLD OUT*
    By Dan Druff in forum 2018 World Series of Poker
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-15-2018, 01:26 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 05:04 PM
  3. IamGREEK"S WIFE DID WHAT??????????? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
    By IamGreek in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-28-2018, 12:10 PM
  4. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 10:36 PM
  5. *** OFFICIAL *** 2012 Main Event discussion thread
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •