Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: RIP Tony from 5 Dimes?

  1. #41
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    4974
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,877
    starting to wonder if tony was behind the relentless credit card theft there.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  2. #42
    Oh just tell us what you know already...was it a machiavellian act or not...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I don't recall if it was Tony or someone else, but I used to play 5dimes back in the day, and I once accidentally bet the wrong side of a bet and I asked the live support to change it to the other side and they said no. WTF? And it wasn't like I was a sharp or anything. I was (still am?) a major square who always lost and never withdrew money at all, and they are being a dick over changing the side I was betting on (before the game had started obv). Like I said, I dont know who I was talking to, but I remember the support person was rude and an ass, so probably good chance it was him.
    Refusing to change a bet is actually fairly standard on these online books.
    Yeah. It is just part of the online sports betting culture I guess. Everyone is trying to angle everyone else all the time so if someone asks for a favor you just assume they are trying to angle you and say no.

    My local guy who I play poker with knows I am just a square who sometimes hits the wrong button on my phone and always switches it for me.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  4. #44
    Word on the street is that hes as dead as CMoney.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?18180-Anyone-else-notice-that-set-of-Kings-has-been-MIA&p=807775#post807775

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Word on the street is that hes as dead as CMoney.
    Oh shit that's bad, I feel for Tony now. Cancer and kidnapping?

    RIP Tony

  6. #46
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4191
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,736
    Blog Entries
    2
    I am hearing reports that 5Dimes is denying that the body found was actually Tony, and that they are "still hoping for his safe return".

    Starting to really look like an intentional vanishing.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am hearing reports that 5Dimes is denying that the body found was actually Tony, and that they are "still hoping for his safe return".

    Starting to really look like an intentional vanishing.

    Ok new theory if wife didn't kill him and this is in fact an escape from justice.... wait for it

    The family DID pay ransom and want to prove that pretty hard but what they in fact did was pay TONY and give him start up lay low money in Cuba or ????? Until we meet again bitcoin/cash.

    That's my new theory assuming the body wasn't his.

  8. #48
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4191
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,736
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I am hearing reports that 5Dimes is denying that the body found was actually Tony, and that they are "still hoping for his safe return".

    Starting to really look like an intentional vanishing.

    Ok new theory if wife didn't kill him and this is in fact an escape from justice.... wait for it

    The family DID pay ransom and want to prove that pretty hard but what they in fact did was pay TONY and give him start up lay low money in Cuba or ????? Until we meet again bitcoin/cash.

    That's my new theory assuming the body wasn't his.
    Yup. That's what I said on radio, tonight.

    The "ransom" might have been a payment to Tony to use to hide out for awhile.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post


    Ok new theory if wife didn't kill him and this is in fact an escape from justice.... wait for it

    The family DID pay ransom and want to prove that pretty hard but what they in fact did was pay TONY and give him start up lay low money in Cuba or ????? Until we meet again bitcoin/cash.

    That's my new theory assuming the body wasn't his.
    Yup. That's what I said on radio, tonight.

    The "ransom" might have been a payment to Tony to use to hide out for awhile.
    Great minds think a like.

  10. #50
    Gold ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    269
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,129
    Latest fiasco involving a kidnapping of an American in Costa Rica. http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/flo...cts-kidnapping
    Rule #1 in EMS: One way or another the bleeding will eventually stop..

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post


    Ok new theory if wife didn't kill him and this is in fact an escape from justice.... wait for it

    The family DID pay ransom and want to prove that pretty hard but what they in fact did was pay TONY and give him start up lay low money in Cuba or ????? Until we meet again bitcoin/cash.

    That's my new theory assuming the body wasn't his.
    Yup. That's what I said on radio, tonight.

    The "ransom" might have been a payment to Tony to use to hide out for awhile.
    Heard from soneone who would know it wasn't his body and he was "kidnapped" (Where is car was found) in a part of town he would never frequent for any reason.

  12. #52
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    378
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,605
    https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/cla...de-sportsbook/

    were the cornerstone in the plan of the criminal organization behind the kidnapping and disappearance of William Sean Creighton, a 43-year-old American owner of a sportsbook located in San Pedro de Montes de Oca, and who was kidnapped on September 24. of 2018.
    In the crime complex, 5 members of a family, several relatives and the 2 traffic policemen participated.
    As described by Walter Espinoza, director of the Judicial Investigation Agency (OIJ), the action of the officers allowed intercepting the victim when he was traveling aboard his vehicle in the Granadilla sector of Curridabat. From there the kidnapping occurred ...
    Of the 12 detainees so far, the 3 alleged leaders who planned the kidnapping stand out. The three are Costa Ricans and fled to Spain. Until this Friday, they remained hidden in the city of Zaragoza: it is a man, his girlfriend and his mother.
    At the moment, the victim of the kidnapping is still missing and the OIJ deploys this Friday a raid related to the case, in the La Trinidad de Moravia sector.
    Who are the alleged leaders of the group?

    This is a 25-year-old named Morales Vega. In addition, his mother -of 45 years- of Vega Aguirre surnames and his sentimental partner of surnames Solís Chaves, 24 years old.
    Morales never had a working relationship with the victim and is believed to have selected his target due to his knowledge of virtual currency and betting issues.
    After committing the kidnapping, Morales fled to Cuba, El Salvador and Spain. In Cuba he met with his mother and his girlfriend to travel to the European continent.
    How did the events happen?

    On the night of September 24, Creigthon was approached while driving through Granadilla de Curridabat.
    Previously, the kidnapper group had guarded the outskirts of the victim's company to design and execute the plan.
    With the help of the traffic police, 4 individuals traveling in a pick-up, including Morales Vega, removed the victim from his car and apparently moved him to La Trinidad de Moravia.
    In that event also participated a man named Vega Aguirre, who is uncle of the main suspect and brother of his mother.
    How much did they ask the family from abroad?

    In principle, they asked for a ransom of $ 5 million. However, in the end the relatives paid around $ 1 million in virtual currency (bitcoins).
    There were 2 contacts after the kidnapping to negotiate the payment. These money transfers were managed through 3 virtual wallets.
    The investigation began on September 25, 2018 when money had already been paid, but the victim had not (or has not) been located.
    Precisely, the tracking of the computers where the money would have been received was vital to tie the case and bind the suspects.
    Who is the 25 year old?

    The group leader is appointed by the OIJ as a young expert in virtual currency and online betting management issues.
    He never worked for Creighton, however it is believed that because of his knowledge of the subject to which the victim's company is dedicated, he opted to put the magnifying glass on him.
    Why would they have taken the victim to Moravia?

    There lives a woman with last names Aguirre Leal, 71, who is the grandmother of Morales Vega and mother of Vega Aguirre.
    His house would have served as the first captivity site to hold the victim. The older adult was also arrested today.
    While that happened, the car of the victim was transported by another of the kidnappers - surnamed Ford - who left him after a crash in San Isidro de Heredia.
    What did the alleged kidnappers do in Spain?

    It is believed that the main suspects were constantly moving between different places. There they had in their power thousands of euros in cash and documentation that relates them to the sending of electronic money and the mining of the 'bitcoins'.
    What was the mother of the alleged leader doing?

    It is believed that he played an active role in the crime, as he would have followed up with the victim outside the sportsbook.
    Also, I would have received part of the virtual money as payment for the supposed release.
    Where were the raids made?

    There were 9 actions that allowed the capture of an equal number of defendants in places such as Cartago, La Unión, Guadalupe, Moravia, Santo Domingo de Heredia and Limón. In Zaragoza, Spain. Three people were arrested.
    What was found in the raids in Costa Rica?

    Firearms, cell phones, tablets, computers, vehicles, SIM cards, annotated papers and shopping vouchers; in addition to cash in dollars.
    The pick-up that would have been used to kidnap the American was confiscated days ago.
    And what was found in Spain?

    In Zaragoza, at least € 4,000 was placed in cash, cards used for virtual currency transactions, an accounting book and electronic devices.
    Who are the 12 detainees?

    Morales Vega: 25 years old and alleged leader of the group.

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: surname badguy

  13. #53
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    272
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,511
    No mention of what actually happened to Tony?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    No mention of what actually happened to Tony?
    Well, this is from TODAY in the English Costa Rican newspaper...and IT IS QUITE BLOODY TELLING!!!:


    (Walter) Espinoza (director of Judiciary Costa Rica's Investigative Police - OIJ) added that throughout the whole investigation the priority has been to locate the victim, however, at this point ***Creighton’s location or situation is unknown***.


    Whoa hoa...NOT SAYING HE'S NECCESSARILY DEAD!

    https://news.co.cr/official-statemen...es-tony/78389/

  15. #55
    And another article from that same paper:

    Espinoza affirmed that they are still trying to locate Creighton, who is 43-years-old, a native of the US but also a Costa Rican citizen, he is married to a Costa Rican and has two children.

    https://news.co.cr/10-people-arreste...mestony/78377/

    ...so basically the story about his body being found is now being confirmed FAKE NEWS by the Investigating authorities. They are saying they don't know where he is.

    INSANE.

  16. #56
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4191
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,736
    Blog Entries
    2
    Will talk on radio tonight about this

  17. #57
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    4974
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,877
    deleted from net because seriously this is just too dark and horrible.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  18. #58
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4191
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,736
    Blog Entries
    2
    Arrested:

    Morales Vega: 25 years old and alleged leader of the group. Arrested in Spain.

    Vega Aguirre: 45 years old, mother of Morales and another of the leaders. Arrested in Spain.

    Solís Chaves: 24 years old, girlfriend of Morales Vega.

    Vega Aguirre: 46 years old, uncle of Morales and brother of Vega Aguirre. Presumed kidnapper

    Aguirre Leal: 71 years old, grandmother of Morales and mother of the Vega Aguirre. She would have put her house in La Trinidad de Moravia to move the kidnapped.

    Sanabria Abarca: 35-year-old woman, presumed kidnapper. With a history of aggravated robbery.

    Martínez Chacon: 39 years old, alleged kidnapper.

    Sánchez Gamboa: 45 years old, alleged kidnapper.

    Medrano Vargas: 34 years old, Transit officer, who would have helped stop the car where the victim was going.

    Jiron Lopez: 36 years old, Transit officer, who would have stopped the car where he was going to the victim.

    Ford Dowman: 37 years old, alleged kidnapper who took charge of the car from abroad.

    Rivera Masís: 64 years old, presumed participant in the retention of the American.



    Shout out to Morales Vega for getting his grandma in on the scheme.

  19. #59
    his name has to be vega morales right?

  20. #60
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4191
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,736
    Blog Entries
    2
    These Costa Rican sites are garbage and also stuff gets lost in translation.

    But in plain English, it looks like this 25-year-old guy Morales Vega knew enough about bitcoin and 5Dimes to realize Tony had a ton of bitcoin (or had access to quickly get it) because the sportsbook was using it for deposits/withdrawal.

    So he figured he could put together a scheme to kidnap Tony, demand $5m in ransom to return him, and then he could flee the country and cash out the bitcoin elsewhere.

    He hired some corrupt low-level cops to pull Tony over, and then some thugs he hired would force Tony out of the car and kidnap him.

    Tony was brought to Morales' 71-year-old grandma's house, and moved elsewhere.

    They squeezed about $1 million in bitcoin out of Tony's wife, but couldn't get anywhere near the $5 million they wanted.

    At this point, Morales fled the country with his girlfriend and mom, who were also involved in the planning.

    However, due to the fact that bitcoin isn't truly anonymous, Morales' received ransom was tracked, and he was located in various places cashing it out. Eventually they located him in Spain, and had him arrested there.

    Now 12 people involved in the scheme have been arrested, but Tony hasn't been found.

    He's probably at the bottom of the ocean or in a shallow grave somewhere.

    The end.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 5 dimes donkdown?
    By Mintjewlips in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 05:53 PM
  2. 5 dimes account
    By Daly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2017, 04:34 AM
  3. ---->"Official" DIMES thread" <----
    By GambleBotsSatire in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 06:07 PM
  4. Pros/cons 5 dimes
    By thesparten in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 10:06 AM
  5. Grand poker room/5 dimes
    By thesparten in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2016, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •