Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In case you're wondering who GookieHeimowitz was...

Blog Entries

In case you're wondering who GookieHeimowitz was...

The dumbass tried to troll me on another site recently and accidentally revealed who he was.

Oops!

https://www.pocketfives.com/articles...nostic-589303/

Let's see here...

50 years old
    Lives alone with no family or girlfriend in a hick town
    Grinds low limit poker all day online, and brags about a fluke score

Who does that remind us of?

I just can't figure it out.

OH SHIT

Mess with the bull and you get the horns...

Comments

splitthis: Poke the bear
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    The Agnostic: My favorite game to play is Stud/8 or HORSE. Stud/8 is a great game that requires, in my opinion, more skill than any other variant of poker.

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Why past tense?

Is he banned?

He seemed pretty harmless to me. I guess I missed some drama or another.

Comments

splitthis: Day late, turd short
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

Blog Entries
    He was a garden variety tard, but somehow became obsessed with my LPR/anxiety problems, and followed me around the forum constantly trolling everything I said.

I guess he didn't believe any of this was real, and it got him mad to the point where all he could do on here was troll every post I made. He even stated at some point that he expected to get banned and was going to keep doing this until it happened.

So now he's gone.

Oh shit, mumbles the aids is wrote that piece!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He was a garden variety tard, but somehow became obsessed with my LPR/anxiety problems, and followed me around the forum constantly trolling everything I said.

I guess he didn't believe any of this was real, and it got him mad to the point where all he could do on here was troll every post I made. He even stated at some point that he expected to get banned and was going to keep doing this until it happened.

So now he's gone.
    It must be said that the man had one of the great calls on PFA. He said that the homeless guy who gave $20 to a stranded female motorist was part of the scam to raise and steal money from generous givers. The problem seems to be that he believes everything is a scam.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Stopped clock is right twice a day syndrome

lol at gookie's horse betting thread ... what a smashing success that was

Gold
    Druff why do you continue to dox your users???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He's not my user.

He's banned here, and harassing me on another forum.

Besides, I found this info by simply googling the name he used on that other forum, plus the word "poker".

Obviously not a big secret.

Also I didn't give out his real name (nor does that article), which I may or may not have.

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He's not my user.

Besides, I found this info by simply googling the name he used on that other forum, plus the word "poker".

Also I didn't give out his real name (nor does that article), which I may or may not have.
    Irritate Druff and he will Dox you. Seems legit

Comments

sah_24: god you are dumb ... go away scammer
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

He's not my user.

I don't think googling someones forum name and obvious keywords really qualifies as doxxing....but maybe im wrong. That can take anyone even with a 2 digit iq just a few moments to accomplish.

Its like, for example...you. You got the bright idea to make a ridiculous video in your work truck of you revving the engine, making a little "im not a welcher" speech, and essentially paying the camera guy you supposedly owed, and anyone could clearly see the logo on your frickin work truck and pinpoint exactly where you worked.

I mean, come on.

Comments

splitthis: 2 digit is one digit too much

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

I don't think googling someones forum name and obvious keywords really qualifies as doxxing....but maybe im wrong. That can take anyone even with a 2 digit iq just a few moments to accomplish.

Its like, for example...you. You got the bright idea to make a ridiculous video in your work truck of you revving the engine, making a little "im not a welcher" speech, and essentially paying the camera guy you supposedly owed, and anyone could clearly see the logo on your frickin work truck and pinpoint exactly where you worked.

I mean, come on.
    You mean like 5 solid years after everyone knew my real name and exactly where I worked? Yeah, tight fail. That’s the exact same thing as outing a guy and his picture because his name on a different forum allowed Druff to find him. Exactly the same thing

Comments

sah_24: go away scammer ... you are total aids
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    The idiot came onto a different forum, interrupted a serious conversation about a big poker scam (which didn't at all involve him), and started attacking me.

Then he started making a bunch of totally false, Sixtoedpete-like accusations, telling everyone not to trust me.

Then he actually posted a link to Sixtoedpete's bullshit articles about me.

Fuck him.

Anyone who does something like that and knowingly makes false accusations against me like that deserves to have their own identity outed.

I am being nice by only posting what I did.

I'm not going to sit on the sidelines like a bitch, while some chump who thinks he's anonymous is going to post lies about me and tries to ruin my reputation. Anyone who does that is going to get a taste of their own medicine.

I didn't use any information I got due to him being a onetime member here. I simply googled his name from that forum, added "poker", and voila.

Comments

MrTickle: Judge jury executioner rep

Spookygook: Bang bang

I mean, come on.
    You mean like 5 solid years after everyone knew my real name and exactly where I worked? Yeah, tight fail. That’s the exact same thing as outing a guy and his picture because his name on a different forum allowed Druff to find him. Exactly the same thing

I distinctly remember there was an entire thread about the situation and the fact that posters were analyzing the logo on your work truck to deduce where you worked. I dont remember if it was on NWP or DD, buuut. Now, why would they go through all of that trouble if they already knew?

In fact, i know im right. You even just said "5 years after" which would have been impossible given the timeline. Unless of course its another welching bet/video that i wasnt aware of. I mean maybe you welched multiple times...my mistake

Comments

sah_24: Lol as usual he is lying ... big surprise

TODD IS GOD.

WE SHOULD ALL BE SO HONORED AND PRIVILEGED TO BE ABLE TO LEARN FROM THIS GREAT MAN.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IN 2019.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

I distinctly remember there was an entire thread about the situation and the fact that posters were analyzing the logo on your work truck to deduce where you worked. I dont remember if it was on NWP or DD, buuut. Now, why would they go through all of that trouble if they already knew?
    Well logically I got into it with Vegas on PFA. Naturally any “I’m not a Welcher” video would happen after that.

Wanna bet I can easily provide 25 posts discussing my prior employment before that video was posted on PFA?

Comments

sah_24: go away scammer ...

In fact, i know im right. You even just said "5 years after" which would have been impossible given the timeline. Unless of course its another welching bet/video that i wasnt aware of. I mean maybe you welched multiple times...my mistake

It took me a solid 14 seconds to find the video you are discussing on google. It was posted 11/8/2013 originally. Go ahead and please link the phantom thread where this is discussed btw?

Again, wanna bet I can easily prove my employment was WELL known prior to that? I was called Paul Blart long before that video was ever posted.

In summary- as usual you’re wrong and retarded. And Sah likes the way your nuts taste

Comments

sah_24: Why is this scumbag not banned already ? He literally is a scammer lol ...

Deuff, have you checked that your self-defense tool is in a condition to be effective in case the subject of this thread takes animosity up a few levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    There is only one scumbag here:

ME

Thread Information