Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeff Bezos divorce is probably making him have nightmares over decision not to get prenup

heard this on lebatard…

she gets 1/3 of his wealth, she becomes the wealthiest woman on the planet...fucking crazy...don't know who is #1, think it's one of the waltons (Walmart heiress)...think she's around $35B...

Alexa...what is Jeff Bezos favorite sex act?

Alexa says "That's easy...the dirty Sanchez."

Blog Entries
    This Sanchez chick is apparently a gold digger.

Her current husband is Patrick Whitesell, a high-powered agent in Hollywood.

I have since read some not-so-flattering stories about her.

Jeff would've been better off with Mackenzie, who seems down to earth despite her wealth for all these years.

Apparently reports about the affair dating back to at least April are true. Here's a picture of them dining in Seattle, of all places, where anyone could have recognized them and reported it:

The UK’s divorce bill for leaving the EU is going to be less than the divorce bill for Jeff Bezos divorcing his wife.

Comments

Tellafriend: haha

Blog Entries
    It really does seem like Bezos is in love, and that's kinda sad to watch. Or, as sad as it can be to watch a $100-billionaire lead himself to eventual heartache.

It looks to me like Sanchez is an aggressive, lifelong gold digger who moved up from a rich guy to the world's richest guy.

I think he would have been better off falling in love with some ordinary chick (not someone already thought to have married for money), and then hoping that his massive bank account wasn't the major factor for the attraction.

That's one of the downsides to having money like his. You never know if women genuinely like you or are just trying to get to your fortune, and you even have to be suspect of all friendships which don't predate your wealth.

I do wonder if his marriage to Mackenzie was pretty much already dead when he started the affair with Sanchez, or if that's the reason for it ending.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Lol at aggressive like long gold digger

Comments

Mintjewlips: Shut UP stupid

Sanlmar: Minty, you crossed the line here. I don’t care if Satan posts Burr. You never never never tomato a Bill Burr. Thank you.
    The theory of evolution is well proven. Fucko Shitlips is a proof for the theory of evolutionary regression. https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...hlight=LEAVING

Just when you think these billionaires would know better, you remember that they're still nerds at the end of the day......I wouldn't be surprised if that was a dude....

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko, do ya not like Burr or are ya in meltdown mint mode
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

clitus: hey fucko, do ya not like Burr or are ya in meltdown mint mode

His comedy specials suck, I really don't care either way. If you know who bill burr was 10 years ago than you're more than likely old as fuck, which makes perfect sense why you listen to a guy that's in his 50's who's still self deprecating, I mean just die already if you hate yourself that much...

Comments

cleatus: hey fucko, hehehehe, why u so angry BillyBobJuan
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information